Dubai Walkin interviews in the week
Let’s explore Dubai Walkin interviews in the week (new updates)
Here we will explore job interviews, in the business districts of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Ajman for the visitors to JobsArchives.com. Below, job seekers can find the most up-to-date listings of job vacancies, in Dubai and in the United Arab Emirates on offer in a week. So, stay tuned to JobsArchives.com for weekly updates. Hopefully all of you will quickly get your dream job. 🙂😇😇😇
Definition of a Job Interview
A job interview is a conversation that occurs between two or more people, with the aim of obtaining information, through conversations in the form of questions posed by the interviewer.
A job interview is a formal, in-depth form of conversation that is held to evaluate applicants.
The interviewer will look for three basic questions, namely:
- Can the applicant do the job?
- Will the applicant do his job properly and appropriately? and
- How does the applicant compare with other applicants, who are considered for doing the job?
Job Interview Stage
In general, the job interview stage consists of five parts, namely:
- Prepare for the interview,
- Direction / relationship creation,
- Information exchange,
- Termination, and
The objectives of the job interview are as follows:
- To find out the personality of an applicant.
- To help companies identify eligible applicants for a job offer.
- To seek relevant information required in the terms of office.
- To obtain additional information required for the position and company.
The types of job interviews are as follows:
- Selection interview, namely if the candidate or applicant occupies a position of more than one person, then a job interview is necessary to select who the most qualified applicant is. So that it can proceed to the next selection stage. Typically, selection interviews are fairly short, ranging from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Telephone interviews, which are interviews conducted by many recruiters in order to save money and be more time efficient. That’s why an applicant must be ready to be contacted at any time. Because recruiter often does not give the applicant the option to determine when he is ready to be interviewed by telephone.
- Interview on campus or at school, although not many companies conduct interviews on campus, but for certain companies that are looking for graduates to be further trained, this interview method is very effective because it provides access for these companies to get the best candidates which may be very difficult to come by when waiting for the candidate to come to apply.
- Teleconference Interviews: Due to the rapid development of today’s technology world, it is possible for companies to conduct this interview. Several companies in Dubai have conducted this type of interview.
- Interview at job fairs: A job fair is an exhibition held to bridge companies with job seekers. So that interviews will sometimes be conducted in person during job fairs.
Imdaad OPERATOR /LOADER JOBS: Dubai Walkin interviews in the week
Imdaad is a leading Integrated Facility Management Company located in the Middle East. The company is a founding member of the Middle East Facility Management Association (MEFMA) and employs an estimated workforce of more than 6,000 skilled workers from 37 multi-cultural countries.
Dubai Head Office
Near UAE Exchange Metro Station, Po box 18220, Dubai-Jafza
Hours: Sun-Thur 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Toll Free: 800 8200
We are hiring for the following posts:
- Tipping Floor Assistant
- Skid Loader
- Forklift Operator
- Wheel Loader
- Weight Bridge Operator
- Grab Crane Operator
- Only immediate joiners will be entertained (candidate on visit visa or cancelled visa)
- Candidate with GCC/UAE experience will be highly preferred
- Interview Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Applicants must come with a copy of their CV, colored passport and 1 passport size photo (white background)
31st March 2021 Wednesday.