About Zabeel House The Greens
An elegant hotel set in a modern tower just off the E11 motorway, this hotel has a bright room setting and rooms have a contemporary design.
Free up fun and relaxation with integrated spa services available such as massages. Take advantage of the recreational and entertainment facilities available, which include a health club, outdoor pool and sauna. At the hotel you will find additional facilities including free Wi-Fi, concierge services and a games/children’s room.
Dine at the Social Company Restaurant, which is one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants. Enjoy your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A buffet breakfast is served daily from 06:00 until 11:00, at an additional cost.
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and espresso makers. The bed has a down comforter and premium bedding. Smart TV 47” features digital channels provided for your entertainment, and a wireless internet connection is provided free of charge to keep you always connected. For the room The bathroom is provided with a shower, free cleaning equipment, as well as a hairdryer.
About Chef de Cuisine – LAH LAH – Zabeel House by Jumeirah the Greens
A job opportunity has been opened for Chef de Cuisine to join LAH’s Kitchen Department located at Zabeel House, and the hospitality company is being co-founded by Jumeirah The Greens. one of the important functions of this role is to oversee all oppressional running in the kitchen and ensure all procedures that include personal and team compliance with the policies, practices, and F&B standards that have been created and set to consistently deliver high quality products.
About Zabeel House The Greens Ideal candidates for this position have the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary arts or similar from an accredited culinary school.
- Independent restaurant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Chef De Cuisine
- Previously worked at High-volume – Specialty Pan Asian Restaurant
- Strong background in Pan-Asian / Thai / Vietnamese / Indonesian and Chinese cuisine
- Experience in running a kitchen as a Chef De Cuisine
- High volume / high volume restaurant experience
- Creative and aware of local and international food trends
- Highly motivated and innovative
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to lead and train teams.
- Passionate and creative
- Much attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of all parts in the kitchen
- Always follow the health and hygiene instructions
About the Benefits:
This position offers a very competitive salary and package that includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, medical cover, life and accident insurance, uniforms, laundry services, food during working hours, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount at Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Please visit “this link” you will be directed to the official website of the recruitment division and then please fill in all the requested data.