Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Offering 21st-century luxury accommodation with a touch of oriental charm, the Mandarin Oriental hotel group became one of the world-famous hotel chains. The group mainly focuses on operating hotels, resorts, and residence in every continent and several countries. Founded in 1963, the group is currently running 34 hotels and seven residences.
Established more than 50 years ago, around 1963, the first hotel of the Mandarin Oriental group was launched in Hong Kong. The hotel building then became a historic landmark in Hong Kong. In 1974, the group acquired half of Oriental in Bangkok. The two hotels, later on, create the brand Mandarin Oriental hotel group with the famous fan logo.
The expansion era continues for more than 20 years, as the group launched several Mandarin Oriental hotels in Asia. The group continues its expansion to reach the globe by arriving in the USA. 1987 as the milestone of the first Mandarin Oriental hotel establishment there. It also went to London in the mid 1990s.
During 2000-2005, the group acquired Rafael groups with six hotels. It gives the portfolio jump from 14 to 20. The expansion continues with MO hotel in New York (2003), MO in Washington DC (2004), Luxury hotel in Hong Kong (2005), Mo hotel in Tokyo (2005), with up to 33 hotels globally.
2006 – 2013 was the time the hotel reached Barcelona, Boston, Prague, and Macau. In 2006 is the first attempt to grow the hotel in Mainland China. The china expansion continues in 2014 -2019. It is time that the hotel establishes new hotels, refurbishes, and reaches the middle eastern continents. As it keeps on growing, the group currently runs 34 hotels with more than 11,000 workforces.
O&MO alliance is a partnership program between two luxury hotel groups, Oberoi Hotels& resort, and mandarin oriental. The partnership offers exclusive benefits for members and fans to the exceptional accommodation, facilities, and personalized services.
There are six Oberoi properties in India including
1) Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra;
2) Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur;
3) the Oberoi, New Delhi;
4) the Oberoi, Mumbai.
There is also one in Mauritius, at Oberoi Beach resort. And lastly is in Oberoi Beach Resort, Bali, Indonesia.
The group mostly focuses on hospitality services, which include hotels, resorts, and residences. The hotel’s offers are spread across 24 countries and continents. It includes Asia-pacific, the Americas, Europe, the middle east, and Africa. The hotel also has Oberoi hotels and resorts as partner destinations.
The hotel group is also proud of its dining experiences. The hotel has several culinary destinations with 25 Michelin stars in 16 establishments. Some of the chefs and sommeliers are Heston Blumenthal, Daniel Boulud, Richard Ekkebus, Thierry Marx, Carme Ruscalleda, and Antonio Guida.
The hotel chain also includes spa facilities to accommodate guest wellness. The Spa facilities also offer programs, such as time ritual, digital wellness, fitness and wellness, mindful meeting, etc.
Mandarin Oriental group also offers residences properties with legendary services and amenities. Currently, the hotel chain runs 7 residential areas located in Bangkok, Boston, Macau, Taipei, Bodrum, Hyde Park London, and New York.
- Meeting, Event, And Wedding
Some other services include meetings and events that are available in every size or need. With more than 60 years of experience, the hotel chains offer venue facilities, MO virtual experience, group offers, and many more. It is also available for wedding necessities and offers, such as complimentary honeymoon night, wedding venues, planning, or parties.
Name of Company: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Primary Sector: Leisure and Tourism
Job Profile: Multiple Jobs Vacancies Available
Salary: Salaries posted anonymously by MOH Group Recruiting
Name of Recruitment: Careers | Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Job Location: Jobs in DUBAI | Abu Dhabi | DOHA | RIYADH SAUDI ARABIA
Job Type: Full time
Nationality: Any Nationality
Education: Equivalent degree/diploma holders
Experience: Must be experienced
Last Updated on: 19th October 2022
Working in mandarin oriental groups means joining the MO family. The worldwide hotel chain has around 12,000 colleagues globally. All the properties under MO leads are spread in many countries and continents. The hospitality company also offers some employees benefits, from security to health and wellness.
The benefit includes retirement plans, medical & dental insurance, MO stay program, and health and wellness benefits. On top of that, the Mandarin Oriental group also has graduate opportunities that come in three programs. They are food and beverage management development program, rooms management development program, and spa management development program.
See Also: Tashas Group Restaurants Careers
There are also some offers of skill and development opportunities.
1) Move-in orientation to teach the MO culture.
2) Move Up for supervisory and junior manager.
3) Move forward for senior managers.
4) MBA for general and senior managers.
The job offers itself pretty vast and covers all parts of the company. It opens job opportunities for every department, such as accounting, housekeeping, security, to marketing. It also includes ranges of job levels and employment type. All of the related information is available through the mandarin oriental career page.
Career opportunities at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group – MOHG | Newly Update
Doha, Qatar. <== Apply Here
- Assistant Chief Steward. <== Apply Here
- Assistant Restaurant Manager. <== Apply Here
- Bar Supervisor. <== Apply Here
- Bellboy. <== Apply Here
- Carpenter. <== Apply Here
- Chief Concierge. <== Apply Here
- Concierge. <== Apply Here
- Concierge. <== Apply Here
- Director of Revenue Management. <== Apply Here
- Doorman. <== Apply Here
- Duty Engineer. <== Apply Here
- Executive Housekeeper. <== Apply Here
- Fitness & Wellness Manager. <== Apply Here
- Fitness Attendant. <== Apply Here
- Guest Relations Agent. <== Apply Here
- Guest Services Agent. <== Apply Here
- Izu Restaurant Manager. <== Apply Here
- Laundry Attendant. <== Apply Here
- Material Officer. <== Apply Here
- Painter. <== Apply Here
- Pastry Senior Chef de Partie (Cake Artist). <== Apply Here
- Room Attendant. <== Apply Here
- Spa Assistant Manager – Treatments. <== Apply Here
- Spa Therapist. <== Apply Here
- Waiter/Waitress. <== Apply Here
Dubai, United Arab Emirates. <== Apply Here
- Demi Chef De Partie, Netsu
- Floor Supervisor (Housekeeping)
- Room Supervisor (Housekeeping)
- Front Office Agent
- Guest Communications Agent (Telephones)
- Concierge Agent
- Assistant Outlet Manager, Noor Lounge
- Chef De Partie, Bakery
- Kids Club Nanny
- Chef De Partie, Pastry
- Bartender, The Bay
- Beauty Therapist
- Server, Netsu
- F&B Reservations Agent
- Server, Club Lounge
- Server, The Bay
- And more…
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. <== Apply Here
- Communication Centre Agent
- Pastry Chef De Partie
- Director of Revenue Strategy
- Sous Chef
- Chef De Partie
- Demi Chef De Partie
- Executive Sous Chef
- Restaurant General Manager – The Globe & Asir Lounge
- And more…
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. <== Apply Here
- Head Hostess
- Chef de Partie
- Head Bartender
- Bar Manager
- Junior Sous Chef
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Director of Food & Beverage
- Learning & Development Executive
- Social Media & E-Commerce Manager
- AC & Ref Technician
- Storekeeper – Engineering
- BMS Technician
- Mechanical Technician
- Pool Technician
- Kitchen Technician
- Assistant Income Auditor
- F&B – Management Trainee
- F&B – Operational Trainee
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Assistant Pool and Beach Manager
- Waiter / Waitress
- Assistant Butler Manager
- Night Manager
- Chef de Cuisine – BBQ
- Commis waiter/ waitress
- Director of Human Resources
- Commis 2
- Commis 1
- Laundry attendant
- Restaurant Reservations Agent
- SPA Attendant
- Outlet Manager
- Assistant Director of Human Resources
- Director of Commercial Strategy
- Front Desk Agent
- Director of L&D & Quality
- Assistant Butler
- Telecommunication Agent
- Housekeeping Attendant
- And more….
How to apply Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group MOHG careers
Apply Online: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Latest Careers & Jobs Vacancies 2022
Please prepare the best CV you have, then click “<== Apply Here” which we have provided in the list above. When you click the link, you will be directed to the official website of the company that needs new workers Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group.
Hopefully you will quickly find your dream job. Success for you.
- Aura Group: Food and Entertainment Service Career Opportunity, Qatar
- Hospitality Career Prospect at Thai-Inspired Hotel, Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel Dubai: Apply Now Working in a 5-star Property with Stylish Accommodations
- SLS Dubai Hotels & Residences: Apply Now Working a new luxurious residential property situated in Downtown Dubai
- Promising Career Growth in Hospitality Industry with Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
Jobs Archives Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group