Waiter job description summary | Waiter job description | Waitress jobs near me Dubai this week | Job opportunities as waitress
Do You Want to Become a Waitress?
Waiter job is one of the most difficult yet interesting jobs. This job is perfect for those who like to communicate and interact with different people. If you are interested in getting a job as a waiter, you need to understand the job description and requirements to become a waiter, as well as some important factors to look at when writing a waitress resume. Here I will try to provide brief information about all of it.
Waitress Job Duties and Responsibilities
Some of the most important duties of a waitress include:
- Responsibility to provide excellent services to customers
- Duty to give the details of menu options to the customers
- Responsibility to greet patrons in a respectful way
- Most importantly, taking orders from customers for food and drinks
- Responsibility to remove the dishes and other utensils for cleaning after the customers have eaten
- Deliver checks to customers
- Knowing whether the customers are satisfied with the services provided
- Refilling the glasses with drinks when the customers are having meal
- Responsibility to receive the payments for meals
- Responsibility to garnish the meals properly before serving to the customers
- Duty to accompany customers to their tables
These were some of the major duties of a waitress but the list is too long depending upon the type of the hotel and restaurant you are working for.
Requirements to Become a Waitress
The requirements to become a waitress may include education and certain skills. Requirements to become a waiter are as follows:
As far as education is concerned, there are no special requirements but to become a waitress you should have at least a high school degree. You can also get some training by attending some vocational school.
- Outstanding ability to write, read and spell as a waitress needs to take orders from customers
- Very good observation skills
- Ability to behave with the customers in a friendly way
- Ability to communicate and interact with the customers in a good way
- A waitress requires a lot of fervor and motivation
- Ability to work with a team
- Excellent ability to mix and serve different alcoholic drinks
- Having arithmetic and logical skills
While writing your resume, keep following information in mind:
- First and foremost, never forget to mention your detailed contact information.
- You should show that you have extraordinary skills like you are able to handle the orders, you have brilliant statistical skills or you are flexible enough to work in all areas concerning food and beverages and a lot more.
- Impress your potential employer by focusing on what you can do for him and to make him sure that you are eligible to get this job.
- Reread your resume after writing, to make modifications, deletions or additions, if there is a typo.
The salary of a waitress depends upon the work you are doing in a restaurant. Mostly the salary of waitress ranges from forty to fifty thousand dollar annually.
Job opportunities as waitress | Waiter job description | Waitress jobs near me Dubai this week
- Waiter/Waitress Fairmont The Palm
- Waiter/Waitress Sofitel Dubai Downtown
- Waiter/Waitress Mövenpick Grand Al Bustan Dubai
- Waiter/Waitress Adagio Premium The Palm
- Waiter/Waitress Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Hotel & Residence
- Waiter/Waitress Swissôtel Al Murooj Dubai
How to apply for jobs | Waiter job description | Waitress jobs near me Dubai this week
Please prepare the best CV you have, then click on the “blue link” we have provided in the list above. When you click the link, you will be redirected to the official website of the company that needs a new worker.
Hopefully you will quickly find your dream job. Success for you.