9th August 2023, Dubai: Are you on the hunt for a new opportunity in the Soft Services sector? The day you’ve been waiting for might just be around the corner! The renowned DFM is gearing up to host a walk-in interview session for various coveted positions. If you’re in the vicinity of Dubai or Abu Dhabi, this might be your golden ticket.
- Male Cleaner – For those located in the Dubai and Abu Dhabi region.
- Housekeeping Attendant – If you have prior experience in the hotel industry, this one’s calling out to you!
- Rope Access Cleaner – This position requires the IRATA 1 Rope Access qualification. Applicants should ideally possess a Highschool Certificate and have clocked in a minimum of 1 year in Cleaning/Maintenance services.
- Soft Services Coordinator – Aspirants with a Diploma and at least 3 years under their belt in Cleaning/Maintenance services, this one’s for you!
- Water Tank Cleaning Supervisor – With a mandatory requirement of holding a UAE Driving license, candidates should also have 3 years or more experience in Tank Cleaning/Disinfection & other general building services.
The Venue and Timing Details:
Head to the 51 Tower in Business Bay, strategically positioned opposite the ADNOC Fuel Station. If you’re pondering over the commute, just hop on Bus # F41 from the Business Bay Metro Station, and you’re good to go.
The day’s agenda? Screening of CV’s will commence bright and early at 8 AM, stretching till 10 AM. Following this, from 10 AM till 3 PM, interviews will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
Some Notes to Consider:
- The compensation package is touted to be attractive, coupled with other standard perks and benefits.
- Make sure to arm yourself with your CV, Passport & Visa copies, and a recent photograph set against a white background.
- Candidates who are currently on a visit visa or possess cancelled visas are in prime position for preference.
For those who can’t make it to the venue or prefer to send in their details digitally, fret not! You can send in your CVs to [email protected].
Opportunities like these come rarely and are a testament to the dynamic job market of the UAE. It’s not just about landing a job, but rather finding a role that aligns with your skill set, passion, and career trajectory. This walk-in interview hosted by DFM might just be the stepping stone to your next big career leap. So, mark your calendars, prep your documents, and put on that confident smile. Here’s wishing all aspirants the very best!
Good Luck To You