Senior Account Manager vacancy Doha, Qatar
Senior Account Manager vacancy
Qatari Bin Al Fujaah St, Doha, Qatar
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into smart businesses through data-driven innovation. We fit smart people with dynamic projects and technologies that really challenge their talents. Our success is curious and creative based on the talent and energy of smart, driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a global leader in business analytics and mobility software. As a pioneer in BI and analytics, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that permits people to form better decisions and alter the way they are doing business. We provide customers with world-class software and expert services so they can implement unique intelligence applications.
The Senior account representative may be a key player in our Middle East team covering the markets in Qatar and Kuwait. A sales specialist, successful applicants, will have experience in an advisory capacity with senior management clients, excellent communication and enjoy working in a dynamic environment to ensure results for global companies listed on the market (NASDAQ: MSTR) .
Note that this role will be based on In Doha, Qatar.
- The Account Manager will investigate, identify, sell, and maintain sales relationships in Qatar and Kuwait.
- Sells MicroStrategy Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing customers.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities correctly
- Present business solutions at the executive level.
- Lead negotiations and resolve objections to the conclusion of business
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple assignments at the same time.
- Strongly connected with traders and SIs in Qatar and Kuwait
- Encourage new partners in Qatar and Kuwait
- Ability to drive demand generation by ecosystem partners in Qatar and Kuwait
- Work with sales engineers to find, identify, and satisfy customers’ needs.
- Compile accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reports.
- Provide project management to make sure the success of potential or current clients.
- Utilize and strengthen partner relationships to promote added value and revenue.
Qualification Experience and skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- At least ten years’ experience in direct sales for large/large corporate technology companies
- Experience selling the necessary software licenses, preferably in Business Intelligence / Analytics
- Additional experiences with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Hadoop or Social Medial are optional but preferred.
- A proven track record of consistently exceeding company goals and quotas
- Successful experience in developing new accounts or large account management
- Proven sales cycle management and outlook management skills
- Experience and training in value-based business sales methodologies (Solution sales, Customer-oriented sales, etc.).
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce.
- High levels of social perception and customer service
- Self-driven, motivated, and result-oriented.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
MicroStrategy is an equal opportunity company. All eligible applicants are going to be considered for employment no matter race, color, religion, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Your CV must be in English and not longer than 3 pages long. It should contain a number indicating recent sales. Knowledge of business intelligence platform should be highlighted.
Due to the large number of applications, we regret that only successful applicants will be notified.