Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Offering 21st-century luxury accommodation with a touch of oriental charm, the Mandarin Oriental hotel group became one of the world-famous hotel chains. The group mainly focuses on operating hotels, resorts, and residence in every continent and several countries. Founded in 1963, the group is currently running 34 hotels and seven residences.
Established more than 50 years ago, around 1963, the first hotel of the Mandarin Oriental group was launched in Hong Kong. The hotel building then became a historic landmark in Hong Kong. In 1974, the group acquired half of Oriental in Bangkok. The two hotels, later on, create the brand Mandarin Oriental hotel group with the famous fan logo.
The expansion era continues for more than 20 years, as the group launched several Mandarin Oriental hotels in Asia. The group continues its expansion to reach the globe by arriving in the USA. 1987 as the milestone of the first Mandarin Oriental hotel establishment there. It also went to London in the mid 1990s.
During 2000-2005, the group acquired Rafael groups with six hotels. It gives the portfolio jump from 14 to 20. The expansion continues with MO hotel in New York (2003), MO in Washington DC (2004), Luxury hotel in Hong Kong (2005), Mo hotel in Tokyo (2005), with up to 33 hotels globally.
2006 – 2013 was the time the hotel reached Barcelona, Boston, Prague, and Macau. In 2006 is the first attempt to grow the hotel in Mainland China. The china expansion continues in 2014 -2019. It is time that the hotel establishes new hotels, refurbishes, and reaches the middle eastern continents. As it keeps on growing, the group currently runs 34 hotels with more than 11,000 workforces.
O&MO alliance is a partnership program between two luxury hotel groups, Oberoi Hotels& resort, and mandarin oriental. The partnership offers exclusive benefits for members and fans to the exceptional accommodation, facilities, and personalized services.
There are six Oberoi properties in India including
1) Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra;
2) Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur;
3) the Oberoi, New Delhi;
4) the Oberoi, Mumbai.
There is also one in Mauritius, at Oberoi Beach resort. And lastly is in Oberoi Beach Resort, Bali, Indonesia.
The group mostly focuses on hospitality services, which include hotels, resorts, and residences. The hotel’s offers are spread across 24 countries and continents. It includes Asia-pacific, the Americas, Europe, the middle east, and Africa. The hotel also has Oberoi hotels and resorts as partner destinations.
The hotel group is also proud of its dining experiences. The hotel has several culinary destinations with 25 Michelin stars in 16 establishments. Some of the chefs and sommeliers are Heston Blumenthal, Daniel Boulud, Richard Ekkebus, Thierry Marx, Carme Ruscalleda, and Antonio Guida.
The hotel chain also includes spa facilities to accommodate guest wellness. The Spa facilities also offer programs, such as time ritual, digital wellness, fitness and wellness, mindful meeting, etc.
Mandarin Oriental group also offers residences properties with legendary services and amenities. Currently, the hotel chain runs 7 residential areas located in Bangkok, Boston, Macau, Taipei, Bodrum, Hyde Park London, and New York.
- Meeting, Event, And Wedding
Some other services include meetings and events that are available in every size or need. With more than 60 years of experience, the hotel chains offer venue facilities, MO virtual experience, group offers, and many more. It is also available for wedding necessities and offers, such as complimentary honeymoon night, wedding venues, planning, or parties.
Working in mandarin oriental groups means joining the MO family. The worldwide hotel chain has around 12,000 colleagues globally. All the properties under MO leads are spread in many countries and continents. The hospitality company also offers some employees benefits, from security to health and wellness.
The benefit includes retirement plans, medical & dental insurance, MO stay program, and health and wellness benefits. On top of that, the Mandarin Oriental group also has graduate opportunities that come in three programs. They are food and beverage management development program, rooms management development program, and spa management development program.
There are also some offers of skill and development opportunities.
1) Move-in orientation to teach the MO culture.
2) Move Up for supervisory and junior manager.
3) Move forward for senior managers.
4) MBA for general and senior managers.
The job offers itself pretty vast and covers all parts of the company. It opens job opportunities for every department, such as accounting, housekeeping, security, to marketing. It also includes ranges of job levels and employment type. All of the related information is available through the mandarin oriental career page.
Career opportunities at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group – MOHG
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group – MOHG DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Job Position | Closing date
- DOORMAN | 30 APR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- PASTRY CHEF | 30 APR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- CHEF DE RANG | 31 March 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- EXECUTIVE SOUS CHEF | 31 March 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- RESERVATIONS SALES AGENT | 31 March 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- DIRECTOR OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS (MORIY). ==> Views & Apply
- HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING (MORIY). ==> Views & Apply
- DIRECTOR OF REVENUE STRATEGY. ==> Views & Apply
- LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER. ==> Views & Apply
- DIRECTOR OF ROOMS. ==> Views & Apply
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group – MOHG ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Job Position | Closing date
- HOTEL MANAGER | 22 APR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- GUEST SERVICE CENTER AGENT | 28 APR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- PAYROLL COORDINATOR | 29 APR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- MARINA OPERATIONS MANAGER | 7 APR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (ADDC CERTIFICATION) | 31 MAR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- HR INTERNSHIP | 31 MAR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- TELECOMMUNICATION AGENT | 31 MAR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- STEWARD | 24 MAR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- WAITER / WAITRESS | 31 MAR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- HOUSEKEEPING ATTENDANT | 25 MAR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT | 25 MAR 2021. ==> Views & Apply
- ASSISTANT HOUSING MANAGER. ==> Views & Apply
- ACCOUNTING CLERK. ==> Views & Apply
- DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE. ==> Views & Apply
- DUTY ENGINEER. ==> Views & Apply
- CHEF DE CUISINE. ==> Views & Apply
- SPA OPERATIONS MANAGER. ==> Views & Apply
- BANQUET CHEF DE CUISINE. ==> Views & Apply
- JUNIOR CHEF DE CUISINE – THE MANDARIN CAKE SHOP. ==> Views & Apply
- MATERIALS OFFICER. ==> Views & Apply
- DIRECTOR OF MO CLUB. ==> Views & Apply
- FRONT OFFICE MANAGER. ==> Views & Apply
- SPA THERAPIST. ==> Views & Apply
- SALES MANAGER – ARABIC SPEAKER. ==> Views & Apply
- IN ROOM DINING WAITER. ==> Views & Apply
- JUNIOR CHEF DE CUISINE. ==> Views & Apply
- RESTAURANT MANAGER. ==> Views & Apply
- MO CLUB LOUNGE MANAGER. ==> Views & Apply
- IN ROOM DINING MANAGER. ==> Views & Apply
- COOK II. ==> Views & Apply
- ASSISTANT CHIEF STEWARD. ==> Views & Apply
- CHEF DE PARTIE. ==> Views & Apply
- DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE. ==> Views & Apply
- BARTENDER. ==> Views & Apply
How to apply Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group MOHG careers opportunities March 2021 ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Please prepare the best CV you have, then click “Views & Apply” which we have provided in the column above. When you click the link, you will be directed to the official website of the company that needs new workers Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group: Latest opportunities Jobs in DUBAI, ABU DHABI DOHA QATAR, and RIYADH SAUDI ARABIA, March 2021
Hopefully you will quickly find your dream job. Success for you.
Jobs Archives Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group