The World Bank Internship Program opens new opportunities until 31 October for the Winter Period (November 2020 – March 2021)
World bank internship interview
The World Bank Internship Program (WB) offers opportunities to highly motivated individuals to be selected and work at the World Bank. This internship allows candidates to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the world of banking, while improving skills in diverse environments.
In addition, it’s a great way to improve your CV with good work experience.
Internships are available in development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.)
However, availability during the given internship period is based on business needs. To be able to apply for an internship, please click the apply button, it is necessary to dingat from the many candidates who submit the application application provided by the word bank, only the chosen candidate will be contacted.
World Bank Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
In order to qualify for this internship, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and be enrolled in the current graduate course (pursuing a master’s or PhD with plans to return to their current college). There is no age limit.
Fluency in English is required.
Language knowledge such as:
- Portuguese, and
- China is desperately needed.
Other skills such as computerized skills are highly recommended if you have this skil.
The word bank values every diverse human being employed in their place, and brings them all to be qualified individuals, with the ability to be professional and educated to be housed in the company. The main objective of this internship program is to find the best talent in every corner of the world.
Additional Information World bank internship interview
In the Apprenticeship Program Word Bank typically looks for candidates to run Operations (Frontline) in the following areas:
- Development of human resources (public health, education, nutrition, population),
- Social sciences (anthropology, sociology),
- Urban planning,
- Natural resources management,
- Development of the private sector, and other related areas; or corporate support (Accounting, Communication, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
The salary that will be received by each individual selected to work an internship in the word bank in the form of hourly payments depends on each position that the participants will receive a nominal amount can not be determined , as well as get travel expenses of up to 3000 USD at the policy of the manager of the place where these interns work.
The cost of this trip can only include the cost: Transportation (airfare) to or from the city of the task station provided.
Apprentices are responsible for their own accommodation.
In the very large business needs of apprentices will usually be housed in a location based in Wasington DC, some will be in place in word bank offices.
For long internships usually only range for four weeks.
Word Bank internship opportunities are given twice a year, including:
- Summer Internship (May-September): The implementation period is 1 December- 31 January every year.
- Winter Internship (November-March): The implementation period is 1-31 October every year.
All requirements to participate in this program must be submitted online on the official website that Word Bank has prepared and choose a period internship that has been prepared.
J1 visa holders need to obtain a G4 visa abroad before starting a job or internship at Word Bank.
The process of submitting a Word Bank internship application
Application Form: Take the time to set up your app landing and enter your personal information accurately. You will be prompted to upload the following document:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of Registration in postgraduate degree
Apply for an internship application:
The following application checklist is intended to facilitate the experience when submitting your application online.
- Make sure you’re using Internet Explorer ,Google Chrome, Apple Safari, or Mozilla Firefox with the current version.
- Make sure you are connected to a reasonable internet connection with no network/firewall restrictions.
- Participants will be required to register and create an account on the official website provided and provide an active email address for each user. Note: Make sure to spell your email address correctly, as this will be the main communication channel regarding your candidacy as an intern.
- You must complete your application on one occasion and will only be able to submit it if you have uploaded all the necessary documents and answered all questions. (all questions marked with an asterisk -*- are required).
- Please complete the application within 90 minutes to avoid the system time limit that has been created.
- Remember to enter your full phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not include special characters (â-<>&#â, etc.) in any of the fields at the time of application. Note: Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Word.
- Please upload the following documents (required) before submitting your application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest – Proof of Registration in postgraduate degree
- Keep in mind: Any file to be uploaded must not exceed 5 MB and must be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
- Make sure that the file name of the document that you attach does not contain special characters, such as â-<>&#â, etc. PDF files are the best files to upload as a complement to your application submissions.
- After submitting and requesting the application details, you will not be able to make any further changes/updates. Research before you apply.
- After applying, the apprentice will receive a confirmation email providing the application number details.
Hiring manager options
All applications are stored in a database to be selected by the Managers based on business needs. Please note and keep in mind that recruitment is done by managers who need apprentices.
Managers have access to the Apprenticeship database from February – July (Summer Internship) and from November – January (Winter Internship).
Word Bank as the owner of this program does not have a certain number of positions previously for internships per season. In the recruitment that occurs in each season based on the needs of business that occurs when in need.
JobsArchives.com World bank internship interview