Potential Job and Career Path at NMC Healthcare
As a vibrant country, the UAE provides a wide range of top-class facilities, including in the health sector. You will find NMC Healthcare, the largest private healthcare company in the Middle East region. Being trusted by many people, there are many career opportunities that you can achieve in this company. Here is some information about potential jobs.
About the Company
As the most considerable private healthcare organization in the UAE, for the past 46 years, NMC has gained the confidence of millions of people because of personal care and genuine concern. Not only that, but the company also has a real commitment to the community’s welfare to serve patients as a whole well.
The company strives to provide healthcare and continuing care services to chronic, acute, and long-term care patients. As a result, the company has put the critical components to have a robust and integrated multi-vertical and multi-brand private healthcare network, integrated with future flexibility.
NMC Healthcare employs highly qualified medical personnel with a professional and well-trained team. They consist of more than 1,200 doctors and 12,000 paramedical and support personnel to manage more than 120 best health facilities. Some of the critical facilities that the company focuses on are hospitals, health centers, long-term care facilities, and home health services.
NMC Royal Hospital DIP Blue, (DIP) Dubai Investments Park
Falcon House – Plot no # 598/122 Dubai UAE
About NMC Healthcare LLC Jobs Opportunities:
🏨 Company Name: NMC Healthcare LLC
🌐 Primary Sector: Hospitals/Inpatient Services
🎯 Job Profile: 41 Open Jobs
💰 Salary: Salaries posted anonymously by NMC Recruiting
🔍 Recruitment: Careers | NMC Healthcare
📍 Job Location: Dubai, UAE
⏰ Job Type: Full-time
🌏 Nationality: Selective
🎓 Education: Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders and more
🏆 Experience: Mandatory
🛡 Benefits: As per UAE Labor Law
🗓 Last Updated on: 25th April 2023
⌛ Closing Date: Open until filled
There are many career opportunities in healthcare at this company. Those who live in the UAE and its surroundings can take the best chance to join the company. Jobs are available in several fields, such as a doctor, nurse, allied health, and admin. You can apply for employment according to your qualifications and experience. Here’s the information.
One of the most needed positions to provide health care is that of a doctor. In this case, the position of a pediatrician is a role that is currently being opened for candidates who have the best qualifications. As a pediatrician, you will be responsible for treating outpatients and inpatients from birth to 14th birthday. This position must comply with approved medical standards.
The work is carried out to comply with the ethical rules and medical laws required by NMC Healthcare. For that reason, the qualification and education are an approved Postgraduate Medical School with a valid license for pediatrics. Also, certification by the American Board of Pediatrics or equivalent UK certification of Members of the Royal College of Physicians to apply for this job.
The next position is the Pediatric Ward nurse to manage patient care in the allocated area according to good standards. Another primary task is to provide direct supervision on the ward and maintain up-to-date knowledge of patient nursing standards. In addition, this position must also be ready to serve the preparation, administration, and documentation of drugs.
Educational qualification is a Bachelor of Science in Nursing / Diploma in Nursing. In addition, the basic license is HAAD to train in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The successful candidate must have at least two years of nursing experience in the Intensive Care Unit. Also, you must have a good command of spoken & written English and Arabic to apply for a job at NMC Healthcare.
- Health Allies
IP pharmacists are the medical personnel needed to deliver drugs to inpatients according to prescriptions. In addition, this position is responsible for the stock of medicines, monitoring drugs to be well controlled. To succeed in this position, you must have education and training in a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy. In addition, a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in a hospital is a plus.
Admin Assistant – Sample Reception is tasked with assisting in delivering patient care as directed by the registered nurse. In addition, this position will be tasked with responding quickly to requests for assistance from patients or their families for primary safety. This position requires a candidate with a certificate in a lucrative caregiver course and agrees to shift work hours.
🔥 List Of NMC Healthcare Jobs Opportunities:
- Approval Officer. <== Apply Here
- Assistant Safety Officer/Document controller. <== Apply Here
- Billing Executive. <== Apply Here
- Cath Lab Technician. <== Apply Here
- Clinical Pharmacist. <== Apply Here
- Customer Care Executive. <== Apply Here
- Driver. <== Apply Here
- ER Coordinator. <== Apply Here
- GP OBG. <== Apply Here
- GP Pediatrics. <== Apply Here
- Guest Relations Executive. <== Apply Here
- In – Patient Pharmacist. <== Apply Here
- Laboratory Technician. <== Apply Here
- Operation Theatre Technician. <== Apply Here
- Patient Happiness Executive. <== Apply Here
- Patient Relations Officer. <== Apply Here
- Pharmacist. <== Apply Here
- Physiotherapist. <== Apply Here
- Radiographer. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – Cath Lab. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – Endoscopy. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – ER. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – Gynae OT. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – ICU. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – L&D. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – LTCU. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – Maternity. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – Medical & Surgical Ward. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – OBGYN OPD. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – OT. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – PACU. <== Apply Here
- Registered Nurse – Pediatric OPD. <== Apply Here
- Secretary. <== Apply Here
- Senior Vice President – Operations. <== Apply Here
- Specialist Emergency Medicine. <== Apply Here
- Specialist Radiology. <== Apply Here
- Specialist Pediatric (UAE National). <== Apply Here
- Store Assistant. <== Apply Here
- Store Executive. <== Apply Here
- Ward Attender. <== Apply Here
- Ward Clerk. <== Apply Here
How to apply for a job
Apply Online: NMC Healthcare: Careers & Jobs Vacancies 2023
As a leading company, NMC facilitates a challenging and motivating work environment that allows broad scope for career development. In this regard, the company has a conducive work culture that is attractive to helping talented and committed individuals to grow. For this reason, the company opens up job opportunities.
You can apply for jobs easily and quickly using the online site from NMC Healthcare. The company’s website portal provides a career page for practical applications. You can choose a job category according to your qualifications needed, such as doctors, nurses, medical support personnel, admins, and many more. You can find out more information at [email protected].
In conclusion, this health company offers maximum service and care for patients. Through qualified medical staff, hospital care is the best. If you want to be part of a company, please seek information first to find out the qualifications, education, licenses, experience, and certifications needed to apply for jobs.
Good Luck To You