Nawah is a company that produces up to 5,600 megawatts of energy. Nawah Energy Company provides local, regional, and international talent in a diverse career growth and development environment to keep the energy supply fulfilled. The company focuses on the nuclear industry with international standards according to safety procedures. Here is the detailed information!
About the Company
Nawah was founded in 2016 as a subsidiary of Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC). Meanwhile, Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) manages and sustains Units 1-4 of the Barakah Nuclear Energy Plant, the first nuclear control works. In other words, Nawah’s company is the best in the energy sector in the UAE and the Arab World because of its strategic location.
The company is harnessing the power of nuclear energy to provide alternative power supplies. This power has energy with a low carbon capacity that is safe, reliable, clean, and sustainable. As a result, this contributes to both economic and social development in the UAE region. Not only that, but it also improves the quality of life for future generations.
The Companies Employee
Name of Company: Nawah Energy Company P.J.S.C.
Primary Sector: Power and Utilities
Job Profile: 100++ Open Jobs
Salary: Salaries posted anonymously by Nawah Recruiting
Name of Recruitment: Nawah Careers & Jobs
Job Location: Jobs In UAE | Abu Dhabi
Job Type: Full time
Education: Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders
Benefits: As Per UAE Labor Law
Last Updated on: 23th January 2023
To achieve this, the employees of this energy company come from all walks of life. These represent different backgrounds, genders, age groups, and experiences. Thanks to the Nawah Energy Company workforce that reflects the UAE’s multi-cultural environment with the scale of this world-class program, the work environment in the region is very supportive of career development.
Nawah goes to great lengths to ensure that the recruited employees enjoy a long and thriving career with the company. That is why the company is dedicated to equipping employees with the means to be the best in the nuclear industry and the tools to achieve professional goals. Thus, four units managed by employees in Barakah supply around 25% of the UAE’s electricity needs.
Job Information Details
Nawah is currently in need of some of the brightest people to join the company. It enables candidates to become dynamic workers of the nuclear industry. In addition, the company allows for all team members – whether experienced professionals or recent graduates, to gain the knowledge and experience they need to succeed. Here are the job details:
In the first category, an engineering section carries out work related to the operation and maintenance of the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP). Candidates who have skills in this field can register at the technical specialist section at Nawah Energy Company. It will manage the mechanical, plumping (EMP) facility management contractor, etc.
- Purchasing and Procurement
To deal with the procurement and purchasing department, Nawah needs a Head of Commercial and Billing. His main job is to lead and plan billing operations for the company. This position will be responsible for an effective billing process across all subsidiaries. In addition, this position is also related to preparing monthly invoices following contracts and company policies.
- Information Technology
As a handy technology answer across a large number of programs, Nawah provides consistency in the delivery procedure through compliant benchmarks – PMO and Scrum Masters. It requires someone in the position of Digital Transformation Project Manager. Plus, the job requirement is to build and improve the online customer experience. It is part of a more effective range of digital products.
- Mechanical Engineering
To carry out maintenance and inspection of steam generators, candidates in the mechanical engineering department ensure that equipment functions correctly and supports safe engine procedures. Thus, the candidate in Nawah Energy Company must have eight years of relevant work experience. It includes four years’ experience in Pressurized Water Reactor Nuclear Power Plant (PWR).
- Training and Development
Operations Training Instructors are also required to fill the Training and Development department. The candidate is responsible for delivering technical instructions and evaluation for Operations personnel and staff at the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) skills. Work experience in the relevant training field is a plus with a proven certificate license.
- And Many More…
List Of Nawah Energy Company Jobs Opportunities: Newly Updated
- Executive Assistant. <== Apply Here
- Head of Licensing Strategy. <== Apply Here
- Head of Technical Training. <== Apply Here
- Intervention Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Maintenance Support Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician. <== Apply Here
- Nuclear Oversight Director. <== Apply Here
- Outage Functional Program Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Principal Licensing Engineer. <== Apply Here
- Principal System Engineer. <== Apply Here
- Project Coordinator. <== Apply Here
- Scheduling Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Senior Chemistry Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Senior Commissioning Oversight Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Senior Component Engineer. <== Apply Here
- Senior Containment Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Senior Design Engineer. <== Apply Here
- Senior Electrical Maintenance Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Senior Emergency Preparedness Engineer. <== Apply Here
- Senior Emergency Preparedness Training Engineer. <== Apply Here
- Senior General Training Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Senior Governance and Reporting Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Senior Intervention Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Senior Licensing Engineer. <== Apply Here
- Senior Maintenance MMIS Technician. <== Apply Here
- Senior Maintenance Planning Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Senior Maintenance Support Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Senior Mechanical Maintenance Specialist. <== Apply Here
- Senior Mechanical Maintenance Technician. <== Apply Here
- Senior MMIS Engineer. <== Apply Here
- And many more …
Closing date: Not Specified
How to Apply for a Job
Apply Online: Nawah Energy Company Careers Opportunities 2023
To join a company, you can first access the Nawah website. Then go to the Career menu at the top of the site. After that, you will be directed to the Nawah Energy Vacancies job vacancies page. You can choose many opportunities according to your skills and work experience. Continue to apply by applying for a registered account and send your resume to Nawah Energy Company.
Or please click on the blue link, “<== Apply Here”, which we have provided above.
Overall, work at Nawah requires professional skills in their field. Knowledge in the field of nuclear engineering is one of the requirements that must be possessed. After that, candidates can apply based on skill or experience. Nawah opens excellent opportunities for professional candidates and fresh graduates who want to develop a career with the company.
Good Luck to You
See Also Job Offers From:
- Paul Cafe
- Four Seasons Hotel Dubai
- SAL Burj Al Arab
- Andaz Dubai The Palm
- Ajman Saray, a Luxury Collection Resort Ajman
- Siemens Company
- InterContinental Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort and Spa
- NCC Holding
- Alshaya Group
- Centro Sharjah
Jobs Archives Nawah Energy Company