Imdaad company job vacancies
A good news for us to say to job seekers, an award-winning and most successful UAE facility management company called Imdaad, has opened up new job opportunities for 6 Divisions.
If you are interested in joining this company please read more to find out more details
Imdaad Careers New vacancies apply online
- Company Name: Imdaad Facility Management Company
- Workplace: Dubai
- Nationality: selective
- Education equivalent: degree / diploma
- Experience: UAE / GCC
- Salary range: 1500 – 7000 AED / month (not confirmed)
- Benefits: Standard
- Candidate with GCC / UAE experience will be highly preferred
Experience with Waste Management / Pest Control / Sewerage Treatment Plant is required
- Facilities Management experience preferred
- Immediate joiners will be entertained (candidate on visit visa or cancelled visa)
List of vacancies (new updates)
- BMS Operator / Technician. <== Apply Here
- AC / HVAC / Chiller Technician. <== Apply Here
- HVAC / MEP Technician. <== Apply Here
- Electrician. <== Apply Here
- Civil Technicians. <== Apply Here
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
How to Apply Imdaad company job vacancies?
Please select the type of work that we have provided above and then click on the link “Blue Link <== Apply Here”. You will be directed to the official Imdaad Company email.
The closing date of the job opportunity “Imdaad CAREERS”, which is currently open by “Recruitment division Imdaad CAREERS”, is not clearly explained.
Candidates interested in joining “Imdaad CAREERS”, we recommend, send a job application letter as soon as possible, send to, “[email protected]”
Please prepare, CV “Curriculum Vitae”, as best as possible. Tell to “Recruitment division Imdaad CAREERS”, through your CV, all the work experience you have and include also, the reason why the “Imdaad CAREERS recruitment” hiring division should choose you as a new employee.
Announcements made by the “Imdaad CAREERS”, will only be available to candidates who pass the selection, in accordance with the established standards, “Imdaad CAREERS” career division.
If you do not receive an interview call from a “Imdaad CAREERS” within 30 days of the date of submission of your cover letter, we regret to inform you that your application has not been accepted by recruitment division “Imdaad CAREERS”.
With so many job applicants applying for a job at, “Imdaad company”, you should be aware that the recruitment division of this company “Imdaad” is looking for the best candidate to be able to work in this company.
Good luck to you! 🙂😇😇😇
JobsArchives.com Imdaad company job vacancies